Timoney Technology is a global leader in Ride and Handling for heavy duty vehicles, providing solutions across construction, fire-fighting, vocational, defence, mining and special purpose vehicle markets.
Based in Co. Meath, Timoney has been in business for over 50 years and has exported to over 40 countries worldwide.
Timoney are now looking to hire a Marketing Executive to join our growing team. This opportunity is a full time permanent role, working a hybrid model.
Reporting to the Product & Marketing Manager, your main responsibilities involve supporting the development and execution of our Marketing Mix activities.
• Develop a comprehensive content plan to build our online presence and increase brand awareness.
• Execute specific social media and email campaigns as required to drive engagement and achieve campaign objectives.
• Content development (brochures etc.) for marketing campaigns and exhibitions.
• Assist with the marketing launch of Timoney products.
• Assist with market research projects i.e. understanding customer needs, market trends, competitive landscape etc.
• Organize and manage company events, handling event planning, venue coordination, invitations, third-party engagement, and media involvement.
• Develop and publish updates/new web pages using WordPress.
• Develop and maintain a central content library of marketing assets, including images, video, presentations etc.
• Support the implementation and upkeep of our CRM system, including database clean-up processes to ensure data accuracy and efficiency.
• Regularly report on relevant KPIs to track and measure website performance.
• Relevant third-level qualification.
• Strong attention to detail with exceptional writing and proofreading skills.
• Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and work under strict deadlines.
• Self-motivated and capable of working independently as well as collaboratively within a team.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), LinkedIn.
• Working knowledge of WordPress and Photoshop (or similar).
• Ideally will possess skills in areas like graphic design, image creation, videos, and audio marketing.
• Permission to work in Ireland.
No agencies please.